We are on the lookout for a Creative Developer who shares our love for the craft, who has the knack for breathing life into clever concepts and beautiful designs by means of logic, effects, and interaction. Both a Creative and a Developer in one who adds value throughout the process, from the spawning of a crazy idea all the way to the final release.
In our multidisciplinary digital projects we use the latest technologies, bells, whistles, smoke and mirrors, and whatever else useful comes by, as long as it serves the purpose and elevates the outcome. The tools and languages you use are relevant - they fatten our bag of tricks - but their importance is shadowed by what counts the most. Like us, you know programming, you know how to learn and master new languages, frameworks, and models as you go, you solve creative problems with technically sound solutions without leaving burning ground in your wake.
- Mid to Senior level. We care more about your skill set, personality and portfolio than the exact amount of experience
- Medium and tool agnostic. You can have your favourites but are flexible and can easily adapt to different methodologies and tools. Current daily drivers are WebGL, TypeScript, iOS, Unreal Engine and more
- Self-motivated and driven to create the best user experiences possible
- Social and able to communicate your ideas verbally in diverse internal and client settings
- Interested in co-creating and fostering fun and productive studio culture
- Able to work from our Helsinki office (limited hybrid mode possible)
- Proficient in English. Finnish and Swedish are a plus
You will get:
- As much responsibility as you can handle; from the beginning you can influence the future and operations of one of the Nordics’ most awarded design studios
- Unique, high-end client work
- Possibility to work with clients ranging from cultural institutions to international corporations
- A chance to define your own direction, have your most ambitious ideas realised and blend your interests with client work
- Support from industry leading talent
- Security and benefits of being part of a large organisation under the IT bargaining agreement, while working in a self-organised and tight-knit studio
If all this sounds appealing, intriguing, mildly confusing, and moderately funny - please reach out and apply. There is a chance we were meant for each other. Send us your application by Friday 01.12.
Great Apes is a part of HiQ, a creative tech consulting company with over 1900 experts working in four different countries.
Website LinkedIn Instagram