At HiQ, we know the art and best practices of designing and developing digital services and are therefore the right partner for digital development projects. We implement our business-oriented solutions with passion, professional pride, and flexible delivery models.
We have refined operating models, practices and know-how that support predictability, efficiency, delivery reliability and quality to the most common customer development needs.
We are now looking for a lead architect for our Digital Commerce unit at Lamia. The lead architect acts as a glue between business and technical implementation. The person we are looking for understands the customers' business needs and how they should be implemented technically and is familiar with our technology stack and can guide the technical planning. The right person also has a deep understanding on integrations and dependencies between different technologies.
The lead architect is responsible for designing the overall architecture together with the clients' architects so that the technical solutions last and meet the requirements. The task requires being able to identify development targets and solve problems. It is also important to ensure that the solutions are documented and supported as required. The lead architect must be able to help with the workload estimations in proposals and be able to present them to customers.
We especially hope for experience and a deep understanding of Adobe Commerce and integrations. Knowledge of other commerce platforms like Commercetools and Shopify is beneficial in this role.
LEAD ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capability to lead Digital Commerce’s architectural planning and consistency in implementations.
- Good skills in designing software architecture, compatibility, and integrations.
- Good understanding of digital commerce domain.
- Wide understanding of different technologies and solutions (Adobe Commerce, Commercetools & Shopify).
- Understanding of impacts of different technical decisions.
- Capability to instruct others.
- Good communication skills with team and clients.
- Capability to prepare material regarding architectural decisions and workload estimations.
- Take part in pre-sales, offer preparations and presentations.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
The position is located in the capital area and requires frequent visits to the offices in Helsinki and Espoo.
Does this sound like your next career move? Send an application and let's talk more!