We're on the lookout for a Content Marketing Specialist at HiQ. This is a permanent position that we aim to fill as soon as possible, so don't delay applying! As the driving force behind our content marketing efforts in Finland, you'll collaborate closely with a dynamic team of internal resources and partners, playing a key role in shaping our growing brand.
- Own and develop our content and social media strategy.
- Develop and execute multichannel content creation, including articles, social media posts, advertising copy, and other digital productions.
- Implement light graphic production for marketing materials using tools such as Canva, PowerPoint, or Adobe programs.
- Manage and develop our social media presence, especially on platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Report marketing results to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials with the rest of the marketing team, sales, and partners.
- Assist in organizing both external and internal marketing events.
What We're Looking For:
We seek someone who finds satisfaction in getting things done, excels in hands-on tasks like writing and content creation, and is keen to see tangible results. Your ability to balance tactical execution with strategic goals is crucial in this fast-paced role. You can express yourself effectively in both English and Finnish, and have a good visual eye.
While we don't expect you to be an expert in every aspect of content creation, or master all the tools, we appreciate your deep understanding of content strategy and social media channels. A proactive attitude and eagerness to develop into an even better marketing expert is more highly valued than your specific degree or job experience.
You'll Succeed With These Skills:
- Versatile experience in target group-oriented, results-driven content strategy and content production, encompassing copywriting and basic visual content production.
- Good understanding of social media strategy and hands-on experience in social media marketing.
- Basic skills in Canva, Adobe tools, or other visual design programs.
- Proactive attitude, good collaboration skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills, capable of conveying results to various stakeholders and adapting work based on feedback.
- Good working proficiency in both Finnish and English.
- Proficiency of M365 environment tools (PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Interest in the diverse and fast-paced IT industry.
Nice-to-Have, But Not Required Skills/Experience:
- Experience in the IT consultancy area and/or B2B marketing.
- Digital advertising experience across various channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analytics understanding and basic skills (Google Analytics, Looker Studio, Google Tag Manager, social media analytics).
- Familiarity with CRM systems and/or newsletter tools (we use Hubspot).
If you're intrigued by this role and believe you'd fit seamlessly into HiQ's vibrant and energetic work culture, apply today or contact our team. The position will be filled upon finding the right candidate.